Many business/corporate customers need secured and uninterrupted international private telecommunication links. TeleYemen provides international private leased circuits to meet this demand. With IPLC service, customers can transfer data through high capacity digital circuits starting from 64 kbps upward.
- Private secured connection.
- Various speeds (as per customer’s request).
- Predetermined costs for unlimited usage.
- Pure digital link.
Tariff is for half circuit (up link) only. Customer has to liaise with the far end destination's service provider to complete the circuit. If the customer required a full circuit solution, customer should contact TeleYemen corporate services department to obtain required quotation which will depend on the required destination address and the far end service provider's tariff. Business customers; Companies who use IPLC for their own business needs. Telecoms Providers: (Companies who use IPLC to re-sell International telecommunication services)..
|Speed||Monthly fee in U.S.D||MOTIT Freq. Utilization & License Fee / year (U.S.D)*|
|Middle East||Rest of World|
- 5% of above prices are applicable as government service tax.
- MoTIT Frequency utilization & License fees are applicable only outside Sana’a.
- Middle East: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritian, KSA, Oman, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Qatar, U.A.E, and Yemen.
|Local Dead Line||
|Setup fee||100 $||To be added to the IPLC tariff|
|Monthly fee||16 $||To be added to the IPLC tariff|
- New Cable IPLC offer: Effective date May 1st 2008.
- Cheaper than satellite IPLC offer by about 30%.
- Minimum commitment period is 1 year.
- Minimum speed is 256kbps.
- Offer subject to availability of cable termination at the destination end.
- Offered speed subject to availability of step-down arrangements at destination end.
- Average outage restoration period required is 20 days.
- Satellite IPLC discounts are not available with this offer.
|2 Mbps (E1)||$14,764||$23,167|
Business customers; Companies who need IPLC for their own business requirements. Telecoms Providers: (Companies who use IPLC to re-sell International telecommunication services)
How to subscribe?
For more information on subscription, tariffs and special promotions
please visit corporate department at :
Sana'a - Zubairy st. TeleYemen building
or click here to send us an email